Thursday, January 3, 2013

Before the 10,000...

Just before I hit the big 10,000 mark, I had the pleasure of photographing Bentley, one of Quincy's all-time-favorite playmates!  It was hilarious watching B & Q play - I think they lasted for about two hours.

Bentley is 3 pounds...just about half the size of Quincy so it made it was even more comical to watch their interaction.  I was hoping to snap a photo of the two them together but that was impossible...they were way to busy chasing one another!

I did get some really cute pictures of Bentley but only after I put Quincy in another room, out of sight!
 
 
He's such a nice little guy and a wonderful playmate to Quincy.

Ali you're a great little puppy mom!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Teri! And you're a great photographer and a dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete