Saturday, February 2, 2013

Playin' catch up...

It looks like the month of January vanished into thin air before I had time to catch up on my blog posting for the month! 

My dear friend and fellow photographer, Kristi, generously loaned her beautiful kiddos to me for a mini session mid month so I could practice with my new lighting setup.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kristi!

Of course no month could go by without capturing my pal Nolan...(thank you Erica for the adorable sign and the garland!)
A couple of Fridays ago, this little guy stole my heart - I think I'm smitten!
Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing adorable little Amelia at just 14 days young...
 
I'm looking forward to the month of February!  Today, hopefully little Vaughn will make his entrance into this world and maybe in a few short weeks Miss Mia will as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment