Thursday, November 10, 2011

Super-sleuth...

So this morning I couldn't find Quincy a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e!  I called and called his name and then checked his "normal" prohibited hiding spots...in the corner behind the TV stand in our living room, under the hutch in our foyer, under the bed, in the walk-in-closet, in the shower, and lastly upstairs.  Admittedly, a little panic started to overcome me but the one thing I knew was that he was at least in the confines of this house, somewhere!  Since I couldn't find him on the first floor of our house, I decided that he must've somehow gotten past the temporary make-shift barrier at the bottom of the stairs...a really long storage bin from WalMart that fits perfectly at the bottom of our steps so the super-sleuth can't sneak off upstairs and get into more of mischief! 
I stood at the bottom of the stairs again calling his name like a fool!  As I stood there, now HOLLERING his name (hopefully the neighbors didn't hear me!), FINALLY, something caught my eye.  I looked down in utter surprise only to see this...
Wow, Q certainly knows how to hide!  He never so much as made a peep!  Not sure if he just wanted some "quiet time" or what??  I think I was almost as shocked to find him there as I was that he actually stayed put so I could quickly grab my camera to capture this very unique photo-op!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie......Been there with mine too....Carli will follow us around and has been shut in our bedroom from time to time. Never makes a noise, as I too run frantically screaming through the house....She just waits patiently behind the door until she is found....You just have to love them.....

    ReplyDelete