Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Have seat will travel...

Quincy has become quite fond of riding...riding on the lawn mower with Bob, riding in Bob's Jeep, riding with me in my car...I'm sure you get the point.  I've never felt comfortable just leaving him in his travel bag with no restraint system SO I broke down and purchased this booster seat for the car that actually allows me to secure him in the seat so he doesn't suddenly leap out the window (Dad) or smash off the dash if I have to slam on my breaks unexpectedly.

Quincy was in Doggie Heaven when we tested out his new digs today (Wednesday) and what a gorgeous day it was to ride with the window down!  It was SO funny looking over and seeing Q perched in his seat - both paws planted firmly against the front rim of the booster seat, eyes focused on the open road ahead and the cool breeze flowing through his golden and black locks!

Now the only problem is Bob - where will HE ride when all three of us travel together?  He claims he's NOT riding in the back seat!  What's up with that?!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute! I love the part about Bob getting kicked to the back seat :) Haha.

    ReplyDelete