Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweet Caroline...

This pretty little thing was a great helper at the baby shower on Saturday.  Not only did she LOVE helping Heather open the presents but she also served as a little "tester" for some of the gifts (you know, just to make sure they'd be safe for the soon-to-arrive baby).  Caroline was also interested in my camera especially in viewing the images!  Her mother, Kristy, offered to hire her out as my little helper anytime. ;-)

Meet my new assistant, Caroline...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how precious! It was so good to see you and I'm so glad that you found her "sweet" and not "troublesome"...sometimes there's a fine line! Ha! And by the way, we will happily set for Quincy anytime - Caroline loves doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the pics, Teri - you're getting so good with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete