Sunday, June 23, 2013

A forgotten post...

It's hard to believe that so much time has passed since I photographed the beautiful dancers from Turning Pointe School of Ballet in May!  I'm just now realizing that I posted some of the photos to Facebook but forgot to post them here for those of you who do not frequent FB (Thanks for the reminder, Tina and Roni!).

We (yep, Bob was my assistant - that's just how we roll!) had a great day during this photo shoot! It was a lot of fun and amazing to see so many beautiful dancers.  A special thanks to Miss Jackie for hiring us and asking us to return for future photo shoots (guess we did something right!).  ;-)

This little girl has the most amazing blue eyes.  Seriously, they just screamed with blue!

 Miss Jackie is pictured below on the far left. She's a fantastic choreographer!
 LOVE the tutus!






 See, didn't I tell you how beautiful the dancers are!?

BTW, these are all poses that I use daily - YEAH RIGHT!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment