Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photo shoot and deer sitings...

Last week, I had the opportunity to photograph some sweet southern kiddos.  Despite the warm temps and sweat dripping off me, we got some great shots.

Now on to the deer siting (really smooth transition, huh!?)...

Lately, we've seen increased deer activity in our backyard - something that we haven't seen in a couple of years.  I've posted several deer sitings on FB so I thought I'd share here as well.

I'm not really as obsessed with deer in our backyard as it may appear. It's just that this gal and I had a little "encounter" last night where I seriously thought she was going to mosey right on into the house and make herself at home. 

We even had a stare down...I won! I'm surprised at how close she came (15 yards) considering I was pointing my camera at her the entire time and Quincy was in the background practically leaping out of Bob's clutch to check her out.

This will really show you just how dark it was outside...
Ahhhh, the benefits of shooting in raw and applying the magic of Photoshop!  Gotta love it!

We never need to look for the deer in the yard because Quincy is usually on deer patrol and notifies us immediately when anything appears that is out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment