Sunday, January 1, 2012

Duck, duck, GOOSE...

Ha, you probably thought this post was about one of your favorite childhood games, right?!  Sorry to disappoint you but it's just about a cute little squeak toy.  ;-)

I thought I'd practice taking some shots of one of Q's new toys that he got for Christmas, Mr. Goose!  There's soooooooooooo many new things to learn (and retain which is more difficult now that I'm approaching, cough, cough - 40!).  I love this shot where the goose is in focus but Q is blurred in the background looking on (bokeh effect).  In this photo I got brave and ventured away from the "auto" setting and used the aperture priority setting with f stop of 4.5 using an 18-55 lens with plenty of light (2 side lamps and one ceiling light) which seemed to work well.  Ok, enough of the tech talk!
Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to all of you as well! Give Q a kiss for me! :D

    ReplyDelete