Saturday, February 4, 2012

The pointed finger effect...

Last weekend, Q and I visited my parents and one of Q's gal pals, Abby, my Mom's dog.  Abby and Q usually have a pretty good time until Little Miss Abby's mood changes, then watch out Q!

Mom keeps telling me that she has Abby "trained" to smile. She says that all she has to do is get Abby's attention and then point at her and she'll supposedly smile. I took plenty of pictures of Abby that day but at no time did I see her smile, despite Mom's many "pointing" attempts (see below). I think Mom's pointed finger had a better effect on my Dad as you can see below.  Mom points, Dad smiles!  (Mom must be confused!) :-)

Well, maybe we'll get to see Abby smile one of these days but for now, we'll just patiently wait for that day to come!  :-)

1 comment: