Friday, March 23, 2012

More documentation...

Today was another beautiful day (80 degrees) which made for some great weather for taking more photos of the flowers in March...for "documentation" purposes. ;-)  Fortunately, I wasn't attacked by the two birds that randomly decided to fly into the very spot where I was taking photos - they were engaged in a pretty big feather battle.  I let out such a loud war-hoop that I'm surprised the neighbors didn't come running.  Dang birds!

I decided to ditch some of the artistic flare that I used on the photos from yesterday and just keep it a little more simple.  In addition, these photos were taken at 8:00 a.m. this morning which made for really nice lighting.  Simple is good!

I really like this photo with the dew still on the leaves!
If you look closely at this, you can actually see some
cobwebs between the leaves!
Love, love, love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment