Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A bored dog is a mischievous dog...

Today, I thought Q was quietly taking a nap in his usual favorite spot on our bed (the squishy blue beany pillow)...

Instead, for the first time ever, Q ventured into our bathroom and got into the garbage can where he proceeded to shred and shred and shred! I actually caught him red handed which I think surprised him scared... he, of course ran for his life...with a cardboard toilet paper roll that had been disposed of.  Once the "paper shredding" fest was over, I guess Q must've STILL been bored.  He found one of my nail files and proceeded to gnaw away at it.  I still haven't found those missing pieces!


Not sure I'll ever find them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is so cute! This is hilarious. My dad's dog, JayDee, used to be into paper and tissues etc. Haha. She grew out of it though! Now she's just into FOOD! What dog isn't? Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He takes after Sweetie Pea....They share similar genes.... He needs a sister to keep him occupied....lol

    ReplyDelete