Sunday, August 12, 2012

In the blink of an eye...

Last week we added a new member to our household.

Meet Courtney (yes, those eyes are really that blue - beautiful, huh?!)...
Court is Bob's 2nd cousin and will be attending Penn College starting next Monday!

Woo-hoo!

Oh to be that young again!  I keep telling Courtney that in the blink of an eye she'll be old like me telling her kids the same thing I'm telling her!

Courtney moved in on Thursday.  Saturday we visited her sister, BIL and nephews at a campground in Milton called Shangra-la, it was their first time out camping with their new camper (sorry, I completely forgot to get a picture of it).

I did however get some really cute photos of the kiddos by a couple of ponds that are part of the campground.

I think the photo below of Brody and Tony is probably one of my all-time favorites - e.v.e.r.!! 
The only thing that would've made this photo better is to have the sleeping-in-the-camper little bro in the photo BUT that nap was very much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment