Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Comments tutorial...

I've had a few people tell me that they would like to leave a comment on some of my posts but they don't know how to do it so hopefully after this post, I'll be hearing from some of you faithful readers!!  :-)

Many of you receive The Quincy Kronicles via your email which is super convenient for you.  Unfortunately, this doesn't allow you to immediately insert a comment.  So for those of you wanting to tell me your thoughts, simply click the "title" that appears at the very top of each blog post when it is delivered in your email.

It's really as easy as 1-2-3!

For instance, the post from 9/3/12 looks something like this in my email editor (and it should be very similar to what you see in your email editor):
Each time you receive the post in your email, you'll notice a "title" at the very top of the post, in this case, "Rockin' Reilly...".

Here goes the 1 of the 1-2-3...

1.)  All you have to do is click (or ctrl+click) on that title in YOUR email and the post should open up a window on your browser, Internet Explorer for example which would look like this...
2.) Next, simply scroll to the bottom of that post and you'll see a comments section that looks something like this...
3.) Type your comment in the box, select "Anonymous" (unless you have a Google account and want to login via Google to leave your comment), and click preview or publish (be sure to sign your name w/in your comment that you type so I know who you are!).

See, I told you that it was as easy as 1-2-3!!  

Now go and give it a try!  

You CAN'T mess it up!

Seriously, start clicking and typing and before you know it, you'll be a pro!

Next thing you know, I'll be writing a post retracting THIS post!!  ;-) 

Just kidding!

Maybe, I'm kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment