Sunday, September 30, 2012

Over the moon...

Last night we had a really nice view of the moon so I thought it would be fun to see what type of photos I could take at night. 

I setup my tripod, attached the big, heavy lens (18-250mm zoom) to my camera and this is what I saw...


Not quite exactly what I saw with my eye but still kind of neat.  Unfortunately, my lens wasn't powerful enough to see the dark color variations in the moon.

Oh Bob, maybe a 2x tele-converter would do the trick! 

I'll add it to my list of camera equipment desires!  ;-)

A girl can hope, right?

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Amazing! Gorgeous! And I'd say put it on the Christmas list! But you did great with what you have. Shh...don't tell Bob that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that last photo!

    ReplyDelete