Friday, September 21, 2012

Pumpkin patch fun...

Last week I went to the BEST pumpkin patch around for some pumpkin pickin' and what a fun time it was!  My friend Tina and her kiddos (Karly and Brady) have some mighty "orange" green thumbs!  (I'm almost sure Barry should be included in that too!) :-)

Our friend, Emily-Anne's sons, Cole and Daven, were a blast to watch as they tried to pick out the PERFECT pumpkin...and drag it through the pumpkin patch!  They were too cute!
These boys were FAST moving and it was getting close to dusk so I couldn't set my shutter speed quite high enough to match their energy!  :-)
 See what I mean...(this is what happens when you say "smile" to Daven - the eyes immediately go closed!)...
Love, love, love this shot of boys being boys...(and doing what they LOVE to do - dig in the dirt!)
You know if there's a motor on it, the boys HAVE to check it out...or in this case, sit on it! Brady is in the background just chillin'!
While I was trying to snap photos left and right, my pal Karly was on "dog-duty".  She's the BEST dog sitter around!  Thanks Miss Karly!
Wouldn't you know, when the sun drops out of the sky this time of year, you're slightly out of luck, I mean light! 

Oh wait, maybe BOTH!  ;-)
Happy Fall everyone!  ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment