Monday, September 3, 2012

Rockin' Reilly...

On Friday of last week, I visited my friend Robin to do a mini-photo shoot of some of her Yorkies since she's in the breeding business.

Check out her newest website that we created together, Robin's Yorkie Nest, to get a full tour of our photo shoot.  I almost brought this little guy home tucked away in my camera bag...
Lucky for him there wasn't room in my bag!  I don't think Robin would've noticed, do you?  He is soooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute.  Not sure that Q would've been too thrilled!

His name is Reilly.

He's just turned 4 months old.

He's going to be a "sire" so I'm sure you'll be seeing some of his offspring as soon as he's in his prime and ready to roll!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for a great job...The pictures are really great....You give 100% in everything you do and it shows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How handsome he is! These pictures turned out fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete