Friday, September 2, 2011

did someone say "shopping"?

Quincy made his first official trip to TJ Maxx this past weekend (thanks Aunt Lori who just happens to work at TJM!).  Quincy had his first unofficial shopping trip the very first weekend he was with us - I disguised him as my "service dog" as he rode on my lap and Bob pushed me in my wheelchair around Wal-Mart! Surprisingly, no one booted us out. On this trip, though, we were in search of a reasonably priced travel bag for Q to ride in.

Found one and it was ONLY $15 bucks!  He's such a little bargain shopper!  Even though he looks a little annoyed here, he was really enjoying the shopping experience and all the attention he was commanding (don't let that semi-scared look fool you)!  :-)
Here he's taking a snooze in his new bag at home just a short while later...
 Such a tough life...



No comments:

Post a Comment