Sunday, July 22, 2012

Project 'website rebuild'...

As you may remember from a previous post, our friend Robin is a HUGE fan of Yorkies.  Not only does she have a heart for Yorkies but she also dedicates her time to running a little store attached to her home in Hughesville where she sells anything from pet supplies to jams and jellies and many things in between!  Robin also does alterations and is very crafty at making just about anything you can think of.

After I got to know Robin, I boldly offered to "help" overhaul her existing website with the understanding that I am NO professional but I thought that I could help make it a little more appealing. Robin jumped at the chance to have some help with her site and after MANY months of research trying to find the right platform for her goods, we settled on a site through MagentoGo.  I am thrilled to finally have it up and running so if you have time to take a peek, please do so: RobinsStitches.com. There are still some modifications that I'd love to do to the site one of these days but for now, at least she's able to easily process orders.

This was a great project to put my photography skills to use - about 95% of the images on the site, are images that I took and edited.  (No, the Yorkie on the landing page is NOT Quincy but sure does look like him when he was a pup!)

Have fun checking out her site (maybe even ordering) and please let us know if you see any issues with it!  ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough for all your help and great pictures! It was so appreciated. Thank you & Hugs to Quincy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Teri! So sweet and thoughtful! What a blessing you are! :)

    ReplyDelete