Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The view through my lens...

By now, I'm sure you know that I'm smitten with my new camera.  Whenever I do a practice session, it's very important for me to share the resulting photos with my volunteer subjects (thank you volunteers!).

As a result, I decided to open a SmugMug account to do just that.  SM offers the following features, just to name a few:
  • Unlimited photo uploads
  • Max photo size is a HUGE 50MB
  • Absolutely NO ads or spam
  • Privacy protection for images AND galleries
  • Simple, easy-to-use photo sharing capabilities
  • Super easy site customization
The way I see it is that every photographer had to start somewhere and every photographer was a newbie at one time or another.  I may not ever become a "professional" but I will most certainly put forth the effort to be the best photographer I can be - even if I remain a passionate "hobbyist"!  I figure once I become really good at what I do, I'll probably be too old and decrepit to do it professionally anyway! ;-)

When you have time, cruise on over to SmugMug and check out the view through my lens.

Feedback is always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! You are obviously good at what you love. :) Keep up the good work! We're all reaping the benefits :)

    ReplyDelete